Monday, November 20, 2006

IRAQ TROOP INCREASE (as predicted below)

I kind of touched base on this last week and it seems that what I mentioned could be happening. I'm talking about a troop increase in Iraq:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/21/world/middleeast/21troops.html?hp&ex=1164085200&en=b40f1a6f17a9ccac&ei=5094&partner=homepage.

They're talking about increasing the troops by 20,000 so to surpress the growing sectarian violence as well as the insurgent attacks on 'Coalition Forces'. In my opinion though, as much as this may seem to be a good idea, it will ironically increase violence as the locals view it as further aggression.

I think it's quite convenient that they are going to increase troops...as if they're amassing the force necessary to strike any 'neighbouring' threats...or defend a pre-emptive strike by one of their sponsoring and allied nations on that so-called neighbouring threat.
I ran the distance. Iran for speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home